England (GPA) – What does the future hold for Brexit, the United Kingdom, and the Labour Party following the right wing’s sweeping victory in the recent UK election?
Geopolitics Alert editors Randi Nord and James Carey appeared on this episode of The Fact with host Ali Ebrahimnia to discuss the post-election situation. Questions included
- Why/how did conservatives dominate the UK election?
- What are the main challenges facing Boris Johnson as the country’s new prime minister?
- What does the future of the Labour Party look like after this major loss?
- Will British society accept anti-Zionism slogans of the Labour Party following the smear campaign?
- What does the Brexit situation look like after this election?
Watch the episode below and subscribe to Vision+ on YouTube for more episodes!
You might also like…
Founder and editor of Geopolitics Alert, Randi Nord is a US-based geopolitical analyst and content strategist. She covers US imperialism with a special focus on Yemen, Iran, and Lebanon. Born in Detroit, Michigan, she started learning about the media’s pivotal role in selling “humanitarian” interventions as a teenager during the aftermath of 9/11 and Iraq war. Randi Nord has lived in the Empire’s neoliberal tropical paradise (Kingdom of Hawai’i) and Lebanon. She frequently participates in the UN Human Rights Council as a guest of NGOs speaking about Yemen.